The perfect first piano class!
Snapdragons is a fun, friendly introduction to piano classes. Students learn rhythm and beat with drums, body percussion, and games. They develop their ear with solfege singing, movement exercises, and call & response.
Our snapdragons are also introduced to music notation, learning about the staff and directional interval reading.
Piano Club FAQS & Policies
What happens in the Snapdragon class?
What's my role as a parent?
Parents join us for the last 10 minutes of class. We’ll make some music together and show you what we learned! During this 10 minutes, we will teach you how to help your child practice at home.
Tuition & Policies
- Please refrain from bringing food, drinks, or toys into class. Water bottles are allowed.
- We take the health of our community very seriously. If your child is sick, please keep them home to prevent the spread of germs. We ask all students to wash their hands when they arrive before playing the instruments.
- Parents attend the last 10 minutes of class.
- Classes have a maximum enrollment of 6 children. Enroll ASAP to guarantee your spot!
- $250/10-week session.
- Tuition can be paid online through PayPal. Checks and cash are accepted in person at the first class of each month.
- There is a $25 fee for returned checks/payments.
Although we’re confident you’ll love our class, a full refund will be available until the day after your first class (ex. if class starts on the 4th, a full refund is available until the 5th). There are no refunds for missed classes.
By registering for classes with Midgarden Music, you grant consent for video or still photos to be taken before, during, or after class. Photos and videos may be used in print or electronic form. They may be posted on Midgarden Music’s website or social media, or sent to families enrolled in the class. Identifying information (names, ages, etc) is never posted online.
You may opt-out of this consent by emailing email@example.com